SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

Now, we all should know by now that this isn't meant to be taken in the awesome funny as usually. It's meant in the shitty funny, and the shitty funny works if you allow it to. Those who know that this was intentionally done as crap will find it funny and anxiously await the true Volume 8. Those who can't appreciate the shit simply are just not tolerant to it and should just stay out.

BTW, the music at the beginning and end were genius. Excellent work.

Seaside Denied Seaside Denied

Sonic Heroes will always have a soft spot for me because it was my first 3D Sonic game. And the simply made my day when I saw it. You guys are all amazing. Great work and keep it up.

Sonic & Shadow:ARK Battle Sonic & Shadow:ARK Battle

Great tribute

Very impressive work. Animation-wise and drawing-wise, it was rather simplistic. But the depiction of the fight, in conjunction with the actual sound clips were very impressive. Nicely done.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 7 Sonic Shorts: Volume 7

I haven't laughed like this in forever!

TheWax, you really are amazing at this. Everything was just too funny. All the voices were really good too. Excellent work.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Not bad

I honestly can't say this was at all as good as the first 5, but there are still some good shorts in there. Good work.

Sonic 15th Thr33 Sonic 15th Thr33

Well done

Loved what you did. Good work dude. Keep it up.

RicStrife responds:

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Totally Amazing!

You demonstrate your versatility with flash here. From 3D objects, to sprites, to 2D anime style drawn characters, it was all there. Plus with all the action and humor from the past SMBZ episodes. And I loved the argument between Shadow and Sonic. It's a real match to their character and it added to Shadow's backstory. All in all, you've done well. Keep it up.

Sonictron Legends Sonictron Legends

The funnies all over again!

It's like Sonic Oddball Crackups mixed with Transfomers parodies merged togehter....... and I like it! If you do make a sequel, go for even greater jokes and include Autobots in the jokes if you can. Either way, keep up the good work.

Marichu VS Curse-R Marichu VS Curse-R

Very good

I know it was going to be part of a collab, so I'm not rating 9 for it being short. Nor is it for using SMBZ animation style (I like how it came out by the way). It's a 9 since I believe you can do better. Add some background next time as well.

Pkmn2 responds:

Well, I wanted to use the NX Arena once again (and I will continue using it in the future)
This is an ordinary, "blank" space where random people fight each other...

Not really original, but hey. At least I use textures for the floor. Pretty much the only thing that was updated from my previous Arena from Mario VS Sonic. XB

Yet Another Stupid Decade Yet Another Stupid Decade

Not bad

First of all, welcome back. Been a while.
Next, I know that you aren't responsible for the way the song sounds, but that was really.....how should I put it....... akward. If it weren't for the lyrics you wrote, I'd be lost....... actually I was lost either way. But the animation was pretty good. A good step to drawn animation rather than sprites. Very well done.
Also, I know this won't change anything, but the daytime levels of Unleashed were really good. If they were to make a game with only that type of gameplay, then we might have a really good Sonic game. I disagree with the critizism of the Speed Bar; I feel like it adds to Sonic's speed. That comment on Old School Sonic had me cracking up by the way cause in a way it's true XD.
As for the music video thing, I suggest you come up with more ideas that don't necessairly need voice recording. Because making music videos seems more like a thing someone would do on YouTube because there's not much else they can do.(I say this cause I have done/am doing it) Although returning to Sonic v. Super Sonic would be nice, I know it will be a while before it comes back. But do try to do some variety, not just music videos, unless you're tributing someone/thing.