Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Awesome.

Heard it while playing MegaTankMan. Great song man. Really does sound like an authentic Mega Man song.

Smooth Criminal (c.s) Smooth Criminal (c.s)

Awesome

I can tell you remixed Alien Ant Farm's version of Smooth Criminal. It was great. Good work.

[Avi] Another Part of Me [Avi] Another Part of Me

I have an another answer to your question

Since Michael isn't the songwriter for Thriller, there may have been some legal issues if he continued to use it. He managed to get it for early versions of the Genesis version and the Japanese Mega Drive version.

Anyway, very nice loop dude.

Earth Song Acoustic Cover Earth Song Acoustic Cover

Very Well Done

I've got to say, you two are really good. The guitar is nice and soft and your sister's voice is very beautiful. With a bit more practice, you two could do well in the music business.

Goldeneye "Watch-inated" Goldeneye "Watch-inated"

Damn smooth

My friend and I make YouTube videos and we did multiplayer fights from Goldeneye. It's such an awesome game: A simple first-person shooter in terms of controls, but very challenging and a lot of fun. And this remix is amazing. You are really good with the piano. Keep that up.

(8BIT) Thriller (8BIT) Thriller

Daaang!

That is epically amazing. It really does sound like an 8 Bit Thriller. Love it

I honestly don't think Michael is fully dead yet. His music, his dances, his videos. All that shall live with us for a long time. And the fact that you made this before Michael's death shows how true of a fan you are. (Some people just remembered they were fans that day. It sucks.) Great job.

~|Arris Dome|~ ~|Arris Dome|~

Wow

I think this one was better than the original. The only thing is that it wouldn't fit in the game. Oh well. Very, very nicely done.

~|Frog's Theme|~ 2.0 ~|Frog's Theme|~ 2.0

Very classicaly awesome

I like it, I really do. Very nice remake.

Chrono Trigger - Lavos Gate Chrono Trigger - Lavos Gate

Very nice

The actual name for this song is World Revolution
Great remix dude.

Robo's Jam 80's mix Robo's Jam 80's mix

I'm diggin it

I could dance to that. XD Make it a bit longer though. The main part should extend slightly before it loops to the beginning.

Realmguys responds:

Yes I submitted the wrong file long ago and lost the master, that is why it doesn't loop correctly. So forever this clip will suck, I'm sorry. :( Thank you very much for the review.